The public is encouraged to attend tours and interact with U.S. Sailors, Marines and Coasties.
Masking is required on all US Navy vessels.
Report any suspicious activity immediately to military or police personnel
- Over 18 years of age must have a valid government-issued ID
- Those 17 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- No large backpacks, oversized camera bags, or large purses
- No holding areas for personal items - backpacks, strollers, bicycles, scooters, pets, etc.
- All non-permitted items will not be allowed to remain on or near the pier areas. They will be removed from the pier and may be searched or otherwise disposed of.
- No pre-registration or RSVP is required
- Visitation to all participating vessels is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ship tours may not be appropriate for those with certain medical conditions. There are steep ladders (stairways) to climb and uneven surfaces to traverse on board the ship.
- Open-toe shoes are not recommended. High heels are not permitted.
- Failure to consent to screening and inspection will result in denial of authorization to enter the property.
- All visitors will remain with the tour guide at all times and will not deviate from the dedicated tour route.
- Report any suspicious activity immediately to any military or police personnel.
All personnel is screened, and all bags are searched before entering the pier.
- Defensive chemicals or sprays, including mace, pepper spray, and aerosol spray cans
- Large backpacks, oversized camera bags, or large purses
- Smoking, dipping, or chewing gum while onboard USN Ships or within 100FT of watch-standers
- Illegal drugs and/or paraphernalia, including marijuana
- Food and drinks, including ice chests and coolers
- Pets (including service animals)
- Guns, knives, clubs, or weapons of any kind
- Gang-related clothing
- Special consideration will be given to items that accompany children, handicapped, and/or elderly visitors.
- Fireworks, flammable liquids, or other explosives