Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel
Tuesday, October 3, 2018
1 pm - 4 pm
Join us for a free resource fair for transitioning Active Duty service members and Veterans to connect and network with employers, hiring managers, and service organizations. There will be a financial seminar given by Bank of America, experts available to assist Veteran entrepreneurs, and Fortune 500 companies looking to hire and answer questions about transition. This event will be followed by a discussion with author and filmmaker Sebastian Junger about his book "Tribe".
12:30 PM Check In
1:00 PM Doors Open/Opening Remarks
4:00 PM Event Concludes
FREE ADMISSION: Open to ALL branches of service Active Duty, Reservists, Veterans, family members and DoD employees.
- Opportunity to meet face-to-face with local and national employers
- Network with key community resource providers
- Learn about Veteran entrepreneurship!
- Dress for success & bring plenty of resumes!
- Make sure to hang around after the resource fair for a guest appearance and speech by Sebastian Junger. There will also be an elite photo opportunity.
Come, participate, learn, and get hired!