Throughout Fleet Week, thousands of visitors climb aboard amphibious carriers, destroyers and cruisers docked at the Embarcadero to get a glimpse into the day-to-day lives of the sailors serving in the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard and Canadian Navy.
Check back for ship names, as well as tour procedures and times.
All ship tours are free of charge
Conduct During Shipboard Tours
The public is encouraged to attend tours and interact with Sailors.
When touring the ships, visitors are encouraged to bring as few items as possible when arriving for their tour and are recommended to wear flat-heeled, closed-toe shoes.
Prohibited items on board include:
- Weapons, including knives, firearms and club weapons
- Defensive chemicals or sprays, including mace and pepper spray; spray cans of any type
- Fireworks, flammable liquids or other explosives
- Illegal drugs and/or drug-related paraphernalia
- Large bags, including backpacks, diaper bags and large camera bags (small camera bags and small handbags may be permitted, but will be subject to search)